This registry editing trick has been around forever, but still works in ConfigMgr 2012! In fact, it’s the preferred way to keep the ConfigMgr client software from installing on specific computers in your organization.
A couple NOTEs: This only blocks ConfigMgr client software when using the site-wide automatic push method. You can still use any other method to install the client, ex. manually running CCMSetup.exe. Also, this does not exclude the computer from being “discovered”, just that the client software will not be installed once it is discovered liked non-excluded computers.
To do it…
- On the ConfigMgr site server, run the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the SMS_DISCOVERY_DATA_MANAGER sub-key which is located within HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/SMS/Components/SMS_DISCOVERY_DATA_MANAGER
- Locate the ExcludeServers key and edit the Multi-String value.
- Enter the NetBIOS name of each computer you want to exclude. Each computer name must be on its own separate line.
- Hit OK and close out the Registry Editor.
Bugun karsilastigim bir olayla ilgili bilgi vermek istedim. Eger System Center Operation Manager 2012 urunlerini eval olarak kurduktan sonra lisans alip activation keyi degistirmek istiyorsaniz asagidaki gibi yapmalisiniz.
1. Open PowerShell as an Administrator
2. Load the OperationsManager Module (import-module operationsmanager)
3. Connect to your ManagementGroup (New-SCOMManagementGroupConnection)
4. Use Set-SCOMLicense -ProductId “yourlicensekey“
5. To check if changes were executed run Get-SCOMManagementGroup | ft skuforlicense, version, timeofexpiration –a
Note: This may require a reboot after running in order to register correctly.
Çok güzel toollar var incelemenizi tavsiye ederim.
Download : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29309
This page lists the technical documentation downloads that are available for the Operations Manager component of System Center 2012.
Files in this download
The links in this section correspond to files available for this download. Download the files appropriate for you.
The downloadable files listed on this page contain the product documentation for the Operations Manager component of System Center 2012. The available downloads include:
- Authoring Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager – last updated April 1, 2012
- Deployment Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager – last updated April 1, 2012
- Operations Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager – last updated April 1, 2012
- System Center 2012 – Operations Manager Cmdlet Reference – last updated April 1, 2012
System Center SCVMM ile ilgili bir kaç update yayınlandı.
The knowledge base for Update Rollup 1 can be found here:
Virtual Machine Manager Server Update (KB2663959)
Virtual Machine Manager Console Update (KB2663960)
Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal Update (KB2663961)
App Controller Update (KB2677596)
The Microsoft System Center 2012 – App Controller monitoring pack is designed to be used for monitoring System Center 2012 – App Controller’s health.